Coach Feedback on Individual Training Screen

This has bugged me for years and i reckon still not fixed or looked into correctly. My problem is the coach feedback i have all 4 1/2-5 star coaches so there feedback should in theory be very good correct? Wrong as a test i hired a scout as a first team coach to test my therory.

Now on the training screen you can select what coach and area he trains in for his feedback i used Ian Woan (Defend Coach) and my scout turned coach Andrew Palmer noe oddly both give the same feedback on any selected player even my goalkeeper?????? I have latest patch etc etc etc so its not that i have selected various coaches and still the same identical feedback, why pay large sums of cash for coaches if they are used only for training surely the idea is also to give constructive feedback? Anyone any ideas on how to rectify this or does anyone else suffer the same?

My coaches feedback varies ever so slightly at times.

Yes but only slightly my concern is the info given is it worth following? My issue is buying a scout as a coach and he gave the same feedback? Now surely he should really shrug his shoulders and say nothing ;-)

Archived