FM 13: Inter Milan - The finances are fading...

Tactic Master

Picked up Libor Kozak for £3,2 million on the last day of the transfer window. I'm sure he'll do fine as a back-up for Milito (He will get playing time in the minor matches as well). Beat Elfsborg 3-0 on aggregate to advance to the Europa League group stage, where I was handed a group of me, Spartak Moscow, Steaua Bucharest and Slovan Bratislava. Could definately have been worse.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isn't it just great when half your squad is out injured?

And my only new signing (Kozak) loses his head and gets a straight red card in his debut and is handed a three match ban.

Oh the joys...

If a player have injury prone under weakness I clear them out, no matter how good they are

I need to be able to count on them being on the field not the treatment table

A bit more difficult with red cards as it doesn't show (unless you play with Genie), but if a player gets to many red cards for my liking, he will be on his way as well

I really need to score more goals. In the league, I have scored 15 goals from 13 matches. And that's with Milito on top, and Cassano (AML) & Palacio (AMR) on the wings in a 4-5-1 formation. In the Euro League, however, I'm scoring plenty. But then again, it's a group of me, Sparta Moscow, Steaua Bucharest and Slovan Bratislava.

Archived