Sports Interactive Community
Tactic Master

FM 13: Inter Milan - The finances are fading...

Picked up Libor Kozak for £3,2 million on the last day of the transfer window. I'm sure he'll do fine as a back-up for Milito (He will get playing time in the minor matches as well). Beat Elfsborg 3-0 on aggregate to advance to the Europa League group stage, where I was handed a group of me, Spartak Moscow, Steaua Bucharest and Slovan Bratislava. Could definately have been worse.

Isn't it just great when half your squad is out injured?

And my only new signing (Kozak) loses his head and gets a straight red card in his debut and is handed a three match ban.

Oh the joys...

Isn't it just great when half your squad is out injured?

And my only new signing (Kozak) loses his head and gets a straight red card in his debut and is handed a three match ban.

Oh the joys...

If a player have injury prone under weakness I clear them out, no matter how good they are

I need to be able to count on them being on the field not the treatment table

A bit more difficult with red cards as it doesn't show (unless you play with Genie), but if a player gets to many red cards for my liking, he will be on his way as well

I really need to score more goals. In the league, I have scored 15 goals from 13 matches. And that's with Milito on top, and Cassano (AML) & Palacio (AMR) on the wings in a 4-5-1 formation. In the Euro League, however, I'm scoring plenty. But then again, it's a group of me, Sparta Moscow, Steaua Bucharest and Slovan Bratislava.