can't arrange friendlies during a decent window of time, yet perfectly alright during t.camp

nope, no holidays. EDITED this: all very bizarre. Dates DURING training camp are available. Training camp in Germany. Yet i tried to arrange friendly with Werder Bremen on these dates and the board won't sanction as it's too far to travel!! buggy.

previously i couldn't create a friendly against a team in England (can't remember what team i was) but could against a German reserve team xD that made me laugh :p

I have made so many saves i can't even remember who i was :p

EDIT: i was Portsmouth and was creating friendlies for my reserves against teams away who would pay more money to try and help with the debt :p

nope, no holidays. EDITED this: all very bizarre. Dates DURING training camp are available. Training camp in Germany. Yet i tried to arrange friendly with Werder Bremen on these dates and the board won't sanction as it's too far to travel!! buggy.

maybe u should post in the bugs forum! training camp is a new feature and it (most likely) may have some problems!

shouldda done, just didn't want to have a major moan when there are probably more pressing issues. this one, i can live with, even tho it's annoying

it's best to post because if it's a bug it will help SI to fix it in the future

Archived