FMC database size

FMC uses a medium database. The number of players that contains will depend on the leagues you load, England's 6 leagues will load more players than Peru's single league.

You can find out the size of your database by selecting the same setup (leagues+medium database) in regular FM. The approximate player count displayed should be the same in each mode.

I *think* it's small, but I may well be wrong, it just seems very light to me.

FMC is fantastic, loving it! However, while i understand that the intention is to make it play fast, I still really want to pick a large database. Make it small by default, sure, but at least give players the chance to choose. It's the only negative thing about FMC in my opinion.

EDIT: LOL, well I was wrong then :D should have kept my mouth shut! Cheers, SCIAG ;)

I *think* it's small, but I may well be wrong, it just seems very light to me.

FMC is fantastic, loving it! However, while i understand that the intention is to make it play fast, I still really want to pick a large database. Make it small by default, sure, but at least give players the chance to choose. It's the only negative thing about FMC in my opinion.

EDIT: LOL, well I was wrong then :D should have kept my mouth shut! Cheers, SCIAG ;)

I agree that this would be a good option. SI have focused on speed for this version, but hopefully we'll get the choice to use a bigger DB if we wish in a future version.

Small really is a stretch because you have to cater for the lower leagues as well as the top divisions. There simply aren't enough options with a small DB if the player loads a major European country which has 3 or more divisions, or Brazil for that matter.

FMC uses a medium database. The number of players that contains will depend on the leagues you load, England's 6 leagues will load more players than Peru's single league.

You can find out the size of your database by selecting the same setup (leagues+medium database) in regular FM. The approximate player count displayed should be the same in each mode.

Thanks a lot. :thup:

Archived