Pre Order question

It is very simple, as i said they give you a leaflet, the beta code is on the back with instructions on how to activate it via steam. That said, you cannot activate the code until the 19th

oh simple enough, did you have to pay a despoist when pre ordering?

in store, the guy himself didnt even seem sure.

Well, either your local GAME does things differently or him not knowing has cost you a beta code, as i said ordering the box version you should have been given a leaflet with the beta code on straight away. You are emailed a code when you pre-order from their website, did he even ask for your email address? if i were you i would go back in and ask the manager or order from a different shop if the beta is something you really want access to.

Well, either your local GAME does things differently or him not knowing has cost you a beta code, as i said ordering the box version you should have been given a leaflet with the beta code on straight away. You are emailed a code when you pre-order from their website, did he even ask for your email address? if i were you i would go back in and ask the manager or order from a different shop if the beta is something you really want access to.

yes asked for my email to go down on my reward card, i might just pre order it online just to be sure since it cost me nothing to do it from GAME.

Archived