2 Questions on creating all Ireland league

aido16

Contemplating creating an all Irish league with both republic and northern Irish teams,hoping it will be 4 x 20 team leagues,

So first.... Would it be easier to create new league system entirely or just edit republic and create different system for north....

Second..... How could I create national team of all Irish players so that northern Irish players wouldnt be classed as overseas players and vice versa????

Any help would be greatly appreciated

(first time league editor)

First of all you have to make new system, you can not really edit the old one. Change nation of every player, club, and city in N.I. to Irish, that way you instantly get existing people as well regens and newgens available for your team. Just edit existing Ireland nation for your new All-Irish one.

Is there anyway of selecting all players and changing there nationality in one go? Or is it individually ?

Also regarding euro competition could I replace northern Irish places with my all Ireland league spots?

1. Yes, just highlight all of them and click edit. Blank fields are those which aren't exactly the same for everyone and they won't be changed until you change them.

2. I'm not sure, but if you change Northern Irish to UEFA join date to 2100 or just simply delete a ticker somewhere near it, it could work.

Brill my thoughts where change n. Ireland to isle of man and have that as playable league maybe 2x 14 team leagues so do want leave some teams and players in that league so in clicked uefa is def something will do as euro comp there dosnt bother me

Archived