New Tactic Setup In The FM2013?

yury86

From what PaulC has said in other threads, they haven't touched the tactical side of it this year directly though the new match day engine will influence how tactics work, so to answer your question I wouldn't think so.

I would have liked to see the return of being able to place a player in any area of the pitch so if you wanted a ten man defence or a 6 upfront you could :lol:

From what PaulC has said in other threads, they haven't touched the tactical side of it this year directly though the new match day engine will influence how tactics work, so to answer your question I wouldn't think so.

I would have liked to see the return of being able to place a player in any area of the pitch so if you wanted a ten man defence or a 6 upfront you could :lol:

that is a brilliant idea.

if this can be done in the fm2013 then i also want to try the false nine tactic that is used by the spain soccer national team (or maybe barcelona team, i forgot which the correct one) in the previous euro cup competition.

that is a brilliant idea.

if this can be done in the fm2013 then i also want to try the false nine tactic that is used by the spain soccer national team (or maybe barcelona team, i forgot which the correct one) in the previous euro cup competition.

You can play the false 9 already. See the tactics forum

Archived