New Stadium Build (Planning) But didnt get a message about it on my newsfeed??

I currently have a new build stadium in the "planning" proccess, it has a progress bar on the page where you check the facilities you are buildin, however i never recieved any notification about this on my news feed from my chairman at nottm forest, which i channged to the new kuwaitan owner on the editor and made him a sugger daddy at foregrond level. Its says started 2015, ends 2018, does anybody have any ideas whats goin on, ive even asked Miles Jacobson on twitter and he doesnt know, which doesnt bode well! thanks!

You wont always get a message that tells you the board is planning a new stadium, but you will get one when they start building the thing, i had the same in one of my saves. I think you only get the message about planning if you ask for the stadium, if the board do it off their own back you will only get the building message, i think anyway.

Thanks Milner, so i guess it takes 3 years to plan, and when that 3 yrs is up i'll get a message telling me the costs, the capcity and the new name of the stadium as well as the time it will take to build it, which i guess will be at least another 3 years? Or can they start building anytime in that 3 years depending if they get everything sorted funding wise and agreement with local council?

Thanks Milner, so i guess it takes 3 years to plan, and when that 3 yrs is up i'll get a message telling me the costs, the capcity and the new name of the stadium as well as the time it will take to build it, which i guess will be at least another 3 years? Or can they start building anytime in that 3 years depending if they get everything sorted funding wise and agreement with local council?

Yeah pretty much, at the end of the planning you will get a message with the stadium details, but it should only take a year to build, maybe longer if your unlucky and part of it falls down in the building process.

What about the finances, im making a BIG loss at forest each month, but my kuwaitan sugger daddy (foreground) just pumps in money to make me balance out at + 40million each month, he never goes above that +40million. Eg if im -30million in the red 1 month, he will pump in 70million to get me to that +40million. will he fund the whole new stadium thing on is own, or will i be expected to get my balance upto 500/600million to fund the stadium build?

What about the finances, im making a BIG loss at forest each month, but my kuwaitan sugger daddy (foreground) just pumps in money to make me balance out at + 40million each month, he never goes above that +40million. Eg if im -30million in the red 1 month, he will pump in 70million to get me to that +40million. will he fund the whole new stadium thing on is own, or will i be expected to get my balance upto 500/600million to fund the stadium build?

What will happen is the club will take out a loan to cover the stadium and the balance will be covered by selling your old stadium, the club will most likely get a big stadium sponsership that will cover the costs of paying for it. I'm not 100% sure but with you having a foreground sugar daddy you may find he just pays off the loan right away out his own pocket. You wont notice your club having less money with the new stadium, it all gets covered financially.

Brilliant, thanks for your help, ive got a few mates who had the same thing happen to them, only for the council to turn down a planning application for the new stadium, fingers crosses my council with give us the green light!!

Archived