European Cup Winners Cup

Alfie103

Hello,

Sorry if this has already been posted but i couldn't find a thread about it. I was hoping i could re-create the European Cup Winners Cup on my game and was wondering how i could do this. Any help would be greatly appreciately. Thanks.

Hello,

Sorry if this has already been posted but i couldn't find a thread about it. I was hoping i could re-create the European Cup Winners Cup on my game and was wondering how i could do this. Any help would be greatly appreciately. Thanks.

download the super 8's db from HERE theres a cup winners cup within the euro file, if its not exactly what your after you can either study it to see how its built or amend it to your liking (if you amend it and release it publicly on any forum please let me know and credit me on any thread you do for my original work) :)

yes, thats what I used I just renamed it, you still need to build the rules to make it playable if your doing it from scratch. you dont need to load all the super 8 files and just delete the other Euro cups if you want the original champions league competition.

You made the common error most people do when first doing continental rules, on the stages the only stage or stages to enter the value for number of teams starting at this stage is the first and any rounds where you give a bye to

so your competition should read like this :-

Group stage - number of teams starting 32 - number of teams qualifying for next round 16

second round - "" 0 "" 8

Quarter final - "" 0 "" 4

Semi Final "" 0 "" 2

Final "" 0

Just untick boxes for number of teams to start at this stage from 2nd round and it will then work :)

Also to note is untick extinct on competition in details tab as leaving comps as extinct can sometimes lead to problems with comps working in Db.

at the moment Im running holiday tests on my 2 pc's with FM12 installed so its quite hard to see whats going on just looking at the file, but looking at the editor file change the update day to 1 January, are you using any other database alongside this one ?

Archived