TV money and Secondary World Club Competitions

AcidBurn

I'm not aware of TV money being an option for any competitions other than leagues. You can set the prize money to take into account the TV money though. So, if each team was to get £10m in TV money, you could ensure that even if they lost all their matches, they'd still get £10m through the prize money for losing a group stage match or knockout round.

I'm not aware of TV money being an option for any competitions other than leagues. You can set the prize money to take into account the TV money though. So, if each team was to get £10m in TV money, you could ensure that even if they lost all their matches, they'd still get £10m through the prize money for losing a group stage match or knockout round.

That's what I ended up doing in the end.

It might all be for nothing though. I managed to create a working World Champions League but when I try to add a secondary world wide competition as well as a cup winners cup it doesn't work. I am probably doing something wrong. The secondary competitions show up on the game in the world competitions tab but they don't show up when looking at intercontinental competitions and they never start. Any one have any ideas why they don't work?

Archived