Deadlydevice's HeX Version 1 [4-1-1-2-2]

Deadlydevices Presents: HeX

xdw5za.jpg

The tactic is a 4-1-1-2-2. It attempts to play with basically a back 5 (2 DC, 2 fullbacks and 1 DM), 1 transition midfielder (MC) and 4 scorers (AML/R and STs). The tactic is very strong offensively, and stable defensively.

Important: How to Make it Work

1. Important Players

- GK: Should be very good at stopping long shots, which means high stats in concentration, positioning, and aerial ability

- Right DC: This is your main target on corners, so Jumping, Heading, and Strength are most important there (think Christopher Samba)

- AML/R: They will get shots on target, so long shots and striker stats (finishing, composure) are also important besides the obvious "winger" stats (crossing, pace, etc.)

- Left ST: This is your playmaking forward, in the form of a player like Rooney who provides assists as well as finishing.

- Right ST: This is your poacher forward, taking advantage of your left ST to provide easy balls for him to finish within the box with both his feet and head.

2. How to start using the tactic [Match Preparation]

- When starting a new season, I always use a very high workload and teamwork as my match preparation settings through the friendlies, until the first game of the season. I keep the very high workload up until the tactic is 100% "familiar" as this is crucial to the team's success. Afterwards, I leave it on "very low" until the season is over, and repeat every off-season. For the additional focus area, teamwork is important during the preseason. Once competitive matches begin, I will usually leave it on Attacking Movement for the majority of games, but use Defensive Positioning if playing a stronger team away from home (to shore up the defense)

3. Togetherness

To share from a previous thread of mine: "THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS SQUAD HARMONY AND 'TOGETHERNESS'. The worst thing you can do is buy 5-6 players for your starting XI to begin a season. Even a team with Buffon, Fabregas, Aguero, Villa, Torres, Lampard, Ashley Young, Messi, Xavi, etc. etc. WILL DO WORSE IN THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON then the original starting XI's of any team. Basically, limit your starting XI replacements and give them time to adapt and learn about each other. What i would suggest is limiting yourself to 2 new starting players, and only a few other new rotation players per season/transfer window."

Also: "When buying new players, it usually helps to 'blood' them into the team before putting them in your starting XI week in and week out. By blooding, I mean giving them a few substitution apperances or cup games to allow them to acclimate themselves to their new country, city and/or team. For example, I purchased Ribery in January transfer window, and gave him 5 games as 60th minute substitues along with 2 cup games before playing him in the league week in and week out and he has adapted fantastically and is playing amazing football."

4. Assman, OIs, etc.

Unless you know what your doing, let your Assman do team-talks AND opponent instructions for you. If you know what your doing, by all means take it into your own hands, but don't sabotage your team through bad team-talks that most assistants are more than capable of handling.

The Download

http://www.multiupload.com/K7LWTUJAQK

^ this link provides 10+ free sites for you to download from. If you would like me to upload it somewhere else, please don't hesitate to ask.

The Results

2lj58wn.jpg

Arsenal: I realize that Arsenal are a great team, and so these results aren't might impressive. However, I have won the league 13 times in a row as well as many other trophies, so with an all-star team, you are in for some fun! But to give the tactic a real challenge.....

11j82ok.jpg

Newcastle: The media expectation is 9th place, and that's a pretty fair statement given their talent in-game. During the offseason I purchased Subotic and Sime V (one of my favorite players in this game!) for the defense, Collison for the midfield, Gio dos Santos and Dempsey for the wings, and Moussa Sow to replace Sturridge (on loan) who got injured for 4 months. As you can see, we did quite well, finishing 2nd to a very good Man U team. Along the way, we defeated Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Man City one time each (and lost/drew the other) and only lost twice at home (no draws, 17 wins!)... pretty good season. With some more signings in the 2nd offseason, as well as the maturation of players like Santon, Sime V, Collison, Gio, Sow/Ba, we should have a very strong team!

For the future/for my own notes: Work on defending set-pieces, improve defense in general, improve role of MC. Version 2 will come around, eventually :)

Please let me know how it works for you, be sure to give it some time for your players to get used to it... good luck guys.

I train Russia national team and played 3 games against Croatia, Sweden and Spain on the European Football Championship.

Spread the screenshots with score this mathes:

Crotia VS Russia

5ee55baa93b4abff8d70620fd8d79cce.png

Russia VS Sweden

3b38b7ebdfa5ad70724f6c375c3a7fdf.png

Russia VS Spain

fa86b00f706cff1fff5d9a52398b952d.png

Thank you this tactic. It's very good tactic.

I followed the match prep options as stated in the OP and I have to say Pre season wasn't amazing. Lost 1, Drew 1 and wont the rest ( about 4 I think ). Most of the games I won were only by the odd goal, but the defence was really good.

once the league season started I switched the match prep to attacking movement and changed it to a low work load and well all hell broke loose in my next 3 games.

Won 1-0 vs Derby ( should of been about 6 if it wasn't for their keeper )

Won 4-1 vs Norwich

Here is a pic of the 3rd game vs Spurs

LiverpoolvTottenhamInformation_Overview.png

I know I am only a few games in but so far so good.

I won England in Quarterfinal:

http://s1.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2012/01/aa0d0ccad0129cf9c962d9da46bbd46c.png

And lost France in Semifinal:

http://s1.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2012/01/a3ce69b931c5c5972a6ec686689060b4.png

My forward Alexander Kerzhakov scoring 4 goals on the European Championship, and won European Championship Golden Boot.

Tough luck mate. Thanks for posting. Better luck next competition when players like Akinfeev and Dzag progress!

I followed the match prep options as stated in the OP and I have to say Pre season wasn't amazing. Lost 1, Drew 1 and wont the rest ( about 4 I think ). Most of the games I won were only by the odd goal, but the defence was really good.

once the league season started I switched the match prep to attacking movement and changed it to a low work load and well all hell broke loose in my next 3 games.

Won 1-0 vs Derby ( should of been about 6 if it wasn't for their keeper )

Won 4-1 vs Norwich

Here is a pic of the 3rd game vs Spurs

IMG]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm249/SPnhamInformation_Overview.png[/img]

I know I am only a few games in but so far so good.

Thanks for putting up some results. Be sure to keep workload at "Very High" until your team is 100% familiar with the tactics. Otherwise, keep going! I love LLopez so glad to see hes doing well!

The next game was away to Chelsea which I won 2-1.

Got beat in the league cup by Peterborough 1-0 but I did have my 3rd string team out.

Just beat QPR 2-1 and again could of been 5-1.

So far in the league I have won 5 out of 5 but now it is time to go to sleep.

Loving this tactic so far, top work.

I have now gone a run of 9 games without a win

Quite a turnaround.... I dont usually go more than losing 3 or 4 games in a row, but when I do (trying out new tactics and stuff), I always have a team meeting and pep up everyones spirits and they seem to go back to winning ways. Sorry you ran into such a bad run of form!

Archived