International Summer Qualifications Competitions Db Download

psycho1970

Psycho1970’s International Summer Qualification & Friendly’s Pack

If your fed up with losing players due to international games during your league season or you have a custom db which always causes fixture congestion then this is the pack for you. The World Cup & European Championship have been re-built so all fixtures are during the months of June and July, Unfortunately due to the world cup only running for one season with continental Qualification i.e. the Europe World Cup Qualifiers I’ve had to combine all Continents into one Qualification Competition.

Though throughout testing this threw up some interesting results !.

I am working on a solution for this so keep your eyes peeled for an update probably around January.

Also included in this pack is the international Friendly’s which take place during the summer, if your nations team has the schedule to fit them.

And Finally the Home Nations Cup for England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales to Contest during June/July in the odd years i.e. 2011, 2013 etc.

Visit My FM Base thread HERE for Screenshots.

And if you would like other International Competitions added to this pack you can request them on this thread and I’ll see what I can do.

Installation Instructions

DOWNLOAD

Extract Zip file to C:\Documents and Settings\Psycho\My Documents\SportsInteractive\Football Manager 2012\editor data

Start New Game

Enjoy

Psycho1970

How did you manage to get international friendlies played on other dates? I would like to do the same. I suppose you used advanced panel. :)

Seems great, btw.

Yeah used advanced Editor, took me a while to figure out, not the easiest of tools to use tried to use it for home nations but despite telling it, it was a biannual tournament it insisted to play every 4 years, so went to Standard editor and made it in 5 Minutes :p

Archived