Overview player panel

kraljalen

Gusano - you dawg - you. Haha. Good job in creating that in photoshop.

I was searching the web trying to get some info on this "skin".

I must say this sort of a panel would be awesome. The current info is too restrictive. The entire panel should be customizable + along with Manager home page

If someone finds a way to get this customized into a screen, then please share the wealth!

Funny this is I don't even have photoshop. I'm a noob at gimp and can only do banners/sigs and make transparent backgrounds. I used Paint for this. Amazing, isn't it?

The reason I chose to not make the panels show different information is because there is no information to show that is not already included in the FM12 profile page. All the information that can be displayed on the existing profile page is shown here.

If you mean somebody should make it into a skin, that'd be fantastic. I can't program anything so me making the actual skin will require much time and effort that I just can't put in. A volunteer would have to do it.

i really love your pic gusano, and would much prefer your profile screen. as far as i can see, this however is not just moving around a few graphics. you have to edit tables and some of these are more or less hardcoded. i can't find a way to do this. - oh but i wanna.

Archived