Need a new tactic to replace Goalstorm

Hi lads,

As the title say. I used Vu Duc Tu tactic for 4 seasons to exceptional results with my Valencia side.

Really amazing. With Soldado up front and then Hulk, they bagged incredible numbers.

Last season Hulk had more than 60 goals to his credit.

However, I bought Pastore to the squad and he has been under performing.

I am also wandering if placing just a MCd and a MCa would be better than actually having a player in the DM slot.

At the same time, I want to keep wingers on the setup and have an AMC (Pastore or Paulo Henrique, if I am able to get him) playing close to them.

So I need a 4-2-3-1 tactic. I had a look but I am not sure what to choose on the tactics available in the forum.

It is an offensive minded team with very good passing (close to Barcelona).

Any help appreciated.

Thanks and cheers,

Tele

I am also wandering if placing just a MCd and a MCa would be better than actually having a player in the DM slot.

no its not better, the central MC is worse at covering the defense and plug any hole that may show up on the current ME

David,

If the ´whole´ point of the game is for each player to create his own tactic, why there are so many tactics being offered by those who upload theirs in these forums? Instead of creating a tactic from scratch, I prefer to use tactical setups already made and invest my gaming time in playing the matches and adjusting my teams while they play, in tweaking (i.e. not creating) tactics, in scouting, in managing my roster, so on so forth. FM is a complex game for which not all of us have unlimited time to play, and there are plenty of aspects to enjoy, so, at the risk of sounding jugdmental, your post seems rather silly.

Falahk, thanks for your feedback on the positioning of the players.

Cheers,

Tele

Im just saying after downloading others tactics and collecting title after title, i found it gratifying to achieve success on the merits of my management rather than with the help of someone elses tactic. I wasnt actually trying to sound rude. Like you say not everyone has unlimited time and you have to do what makes you happy. To be fair, 4231 is a hard tactic to build well, I find it harder than any other conventional tactic to make it tick, best of luck.

Im just saying after downloading others tactics and collecting title after title, i found it gratifying to achieve success on the merits of my management rather than with the help of someone elses tactic. I wasnt actually trying to sound rude. Like you say not everyone has unlimited time and you have to do what makes you happy. To be fair, 4231 is a hard tactic to build well, I find it harder than any other conventional tactic to make it tick, best of luck.

This. It isnt a bad thing that you have downloaded, much like a lot of people, many tactics and used them with success, but it's more fun and feels like more rewarding when you do it yourself. Take those ideas of what you want and implement them your own way, taking ideas and concepts from other peoples. It may be tough to begin with and results may not go your way all the time, so you just have to continue to develop them and try out new things.

I personally would suggest something along the lines of what you already have with some slight changes, nothing major. If it worked before, then it should carry on working with some minor changes.

Archived