How do you edit to show ALL matches on TV?

AliasPaul

I have searched this forum and I come up with nowt..

It must be simple enough to do what I have asked, but I must be missing something.

I am recreating Australian leagues to have a promotion/relegation, and I want to have all matches in the A-League on TV (as it is now).

There are 11 teams, 5 games per week (1 team a bye), so in the editor I moved 2 matches for Pay TV and 3 for National.

However, not all matches are on TV, a few are missing TV next to them.....I was assuming that it means games per week.

What am I doing wrong here?

Help appreciated!

Edit: And one team has very few matches on TV, the rest have most bar a few.

I have searched this forum and I come up with nowt..

It must be simple enough to do what I have asked, but I must be missing something.

I am recreating Australian leagues to have a promotion/relegation, and I want to have all matches in the A-League on TV (as it is now).

There are 11 teams, 5 games per week (1 team a bye), so in the editor I moved 2 matches for Pay TV and 3 for National.

However, not all matches are on TV, a few are missing TV next to them.....I was assuming that it means games per week.

What am I doing wrong here?

Help appreciated!

Edit: And one team has very few matches on TV, the rest have most bar a few.

So no one can help???? Someone from SI perhaps if none of you lot know...... Surely someone here knows.....

I would just like to know how to make sure ALL of the division fixtures are on TV.....PLEASE HELP!!!!

Make the number of matches on TV equal to or greater than the number of matches per week and make sure they are being shared around and not for big teams.

Ah, thanks Magic.

I was actually thinking set the number of matches higher than matches per week, but was not sure about the sharing thing.

There is 11 teams in the division and I did 5 matches for TV, 2 for Pay and 3 National bit I am sure I set just share around.

Anyway, I guess its easy then, just pick 6 and don't just do big team sharing, I'll try it.

Awesome, thanks again mate ; )

Archived