MAINBOY

My Football Manager 11 is slow

9 posts in this topic

My game is really slow. I have 5 countries running with 15 leagues in it and a large database. I played my game last night which had 5-star Computer Performance and Game Speed. But when I went to play it earlier the game is going really slow it has 2 stars on game speed and computer performance. My game is really slow now. It also takes about 30 secs to save a game. I have also realised there is none disk space on my PC. My computer is good enough to play the game.

Any ideas on how to fix?

Thanks

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/9045/randomhj.png

This is my computer space. My game is still going slow

Post your config and how much players did you load.

Post your config and how much players did you load.

Where do I find my config about?

The thread title is misleading - FM11 is slow on YOUR computer! The game runs speedily on my computer because I've got a fast processor - actually the game runs better than past editions and I wouldn't call it slow by any stretch of the imagination. I was impressed at how well FM11 runs.

The thread title is misleading - FM11 is slow on YOUR computer! The game runs speedily on my computer because I've got a fast processor - actually the game runs better than past editions and I wouldn't call it slow by any stretch of the imagination. I was impressed at how well FM11 runs.

No it isnt. Thats why he clearly says MY Football Manager 11 is slow