How much do you agree with this series of statements?

How much do you agree with the series of statements in the OP?  

467 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you agree with the series of statements in the OP?

• I totally agree
    • Many of the statements seem quite true to me but I don't agree with everything
    • I agree with some statements but disagree with others
    • I completely disagree

Most of the people who disagree with all of it are either unemployed or do minimal hours at places such as college / university. i would think any hard working person now who used to play it at a time with a lot of free time would agree with most of it

How on earth would you know this? Have you done some research?

I work full time and have a busy social life with weekends completely taken up by the missus these days, I get maybe 2 evenings a week to myself where I can either get into the editor or play the game and I completely disagree with the statements because the game is better than ever. Yes it takes me ages to get through a season, but that just makes it even more satisfying when I get there.

I used to love CM01/02 but recently loaded it up on my pc to see how good it is. I found it incredibly boring this time around because it's just match-continue-match-continue-match-continue and so on, you can get through a season in about an hour, the matches are too easy to win, tactics ridiculously basic and not even 2D, let alone 3D.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived