'Finishing' problems..pls help me

Edit -snip

Now onto serious talk... There are a few things that could cause this: PPM's like "tries first time shots" and a high tempo in your tactic which mean the striker doesn't take his time when shooting. To solve this you could try giving them "places shots" to learn as a PPM and lowering the tempo so that they can make their decisions better.

Other things could be the strikers lacking Balance (which I think is quite important for finishing) or possibly coming under too much pressure from defenders and not having sufficient Composure to get a good shot in , but with Ibrahimovic I don't think these latter two are at hand.

I think you should possibly try to lower the tempo of your tactic and see if the player performs better.

Edit -snip

Now onto serious talk... There are a few things that could cause this: PPM's like "tries first time shots" and a high tempo in your tactic which mean the striker doesn't take his time when shooting. To solve this you could try giving them "places shots" to learn as a PPM and lowering the tempo so that they can make their decisions better.

Other things could be the strikers lacking Balance (which I think is quite important for finishing) or possibly coming under too much pressure from defenders and not having sufficient Composure to get a good shot in , but with Ibrahimovic I don't think these latter two are at hand.

I think you should possibly try to lower the tempo of your tactic and see if the player performs better.

Don't post such links again or it'll be a warning.

• 2 weeks later...

What i have found to be effective recently is playing an attacking game with little creative freedom or roaming. Then using these shouts: retain the ball, work the ball into the box, pass to feet and sometimes hassle opponents. it seems these shout take the edge off the pressure on the players.

They seem to play better when using "wish them luck" rather than "expect to win".

This has helped my strikers.

Archived