player interaction improvement idea

i was in contract talks with a back up player who was wanting far too much money for a bench warmer. So i decided to tell him i was transfering him due to him only having a year left on his contract, but i don't have an option to tell the player i am transfering you because i think your wage demands are too high for the squad status i see you as. i think this would be a great addition to add, does anybody else think this would be a good addition?

There should some more options available I agree but not only what you are talking about. But not too many. One thing I find is it gets boring after a while, especially when you start transferring players, including youngster who are rubbish - they all start moaning and you end up having a conversation with over a dozen in one go which is very annoying.

A little off topic with this, but i'd like to see the ass.manager take over talks with players when they start moaning or complaining because it is annoying in my opinion when umpteen of them coming knocking on your door all at once.

it does get frustrating m8, also the back up player hes been in my squad for 5 years and alot of my squad are on his favoured personnel, so i will end up with loads of players unhappy at the treatment of there team mate. some of the interactions need some work for next year. i do love the feature though.

Ive got a good youngster who is wanting first team football. I do not want to sell him and he's not good enough for the first team yet. But when he approached me complaining there was no option saying I was going to loan him out, which seems like an obvious one to me

I find that if I need to sell a player with friends in the senior squad, by putting him in the reserves first it avoids the hassle. I don't think any of the first teamers complained. Onto your iriginal point, I think there is an option in the transfer status part of player interaction that allows you to tell him (when the player in question is in the last year of his contract) that his demands are too high. It's how I got Joey Barton to renew at Newcastle for far less money. I know it's not what your talking about directly but I hope it helps.

Archived