Adding Reserves and Youth Teams

junifan

Hi everyone, first of all I apologize for my poor english, I'm french, you know, it's not my fault :D

I'm currently making an update for Sheffield FC, the oldest football club in the world. I noticed I could add reserves team. But the game automatically creates them, doesn't it ? So what's the point in creating them ? Is it different ?

I tried and I saw I could change the reputation, the colors, and the stadium.

And the stadium is the problem, because I want to make play my reserves and youth team in the same stadium as the first team. But when I choose the same stadium, the editor selects a number of spectators automatically : 10000 ! It's way too much but is it just a default number ? Do I need to change this number (and attendance min/max)

Thanks, see you !

1) Yes if you create reserve/youth competition the game automatically create teams required by the reserve/youth comp..

2) The ability to create reserve/youth team is to give you more control to set the team. For example, maybe you want to put your reserve in a senior competition. Or maybe you want to make a youth/reserve competition that is part of senior league system, you'll need to create the teams.

3) You can always change that number of attendance

4) Sorry if my English is no better, I'm Indonesian, it's probably my fault:p

Thank you for your quick reply ! I understood you, so your english is good enough ^^

What I wanted know more precisely about the attendance is : the default setting is at 10000 spectators when you create a Reserve team, but if I let it that way, does it mean there will be 10000 people to watch my Reserves team's match ? In that case it's kind of ridiculous... So must I change this number ?

i change it to whatever seems necessary when i did this on my save

can i also add that if your adding a manager or staff for the reserve/youth team don't make them part of the new team, leave them in the senior, the games will allocate the right players, doesn't really matter anyway if you're the manager of the Sheffield anyway

i found this works better because england doesn't have a 'B' team system like spain for example, so the game doesn't work the same

regards

About the attendances:

"Average attendance" is the attendance the game will normally give your team for regular league games.

"Highest attendance" is what the game will give for a big game, for instance a cup vs a strong opponent, or the last league game of the season if you could win the league on that day.

"Lowest attendance" is what the game will give for small games, say league cup matches vs really weak opponents, or if your team is about to get relegated.

Of course, there are inbetween values, but they are based off of those 3 values set in the editor. Say you're Berwick in the Scottish 3rd Division, with an average attendance of 500, and a highest of 2,000, if you were to get Rangers or Celtic of the Premier Division, the game would give you a crowd of around 2,000, but say you were to play Raith of the 1st Division, it would give around 1,500, and if you were to play Elgin in your league, it would give about 500.

The reserve and youth team attendances work in the exact same way.

Archived