[FM10] 100 year career! I am hooked on FM i fear!

Title says it all i guess, aiming for a 100 year career. So lets begin with the formalities shall we? Loaded all leagues from England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales and N.Ireland, all players from them countries and i will be using a large datebase. I picked Chelmsford City as my starting club mainly to ease myself into the career.

This theard will be reserved for my achievements and other stuff.

Clubs

Chelmsford City

Alferton Town

Limavady United

Waterford United

Eastleigh

Title says it all i guess, aiming for a 100 year career. So lets begin with the formalities shall we? Loaded all leagues from England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales and N.Ireland, all players from them countries and i will be using a large datebase. I picked Chelmsford City as my starting club mainly to ease myself into the career.

2009-2010 - Chelmsford City - BSS.

Decent first season if i do say so, aim was to gain promotion to the blue square premier and we did it although it was via the playoffs thanks to an Worchester own goal in the 55th minute of the final. The board were glad we was going up and offered me a new contract. I duely signed and set of into the blue square premier.

In other news....

*Arsenal regain the Premier league in a tense final match day, they bet Spurs to win the league whom finished second themselves only 3 points off the title.

*Manchester City won their first piece of silverware, the FA Cup since 1976 under the management of the current Russia manager.

*Barcelona become the first team in history to retain the Champions league in a thrilling 2:1 over Inter with that tall man from Sweden bagging both for Barca.

*The Golden Boys of the Ivory coast finally live up to their expections by winning the African Cup Of Nations in 2010.

*England win the World Cup, beating the Argies 3-0 in the final, thanks to three goals from another tall man.

*A good year all round for English football and tall men.

2010-2011 - Chelsmford City - BSP

The aim was for promotion again as i thought i had the squad, so you can imagine my shock when i come back from the loo whilst the game is running the fixtures to find i have been sacked for being 7 points off top with only 15 games played. I went on a holiday, which lasted an amazing 4 month until Alferton Town of the BSN came calling for my services. Second from bottom when i joined in March i got them into 14th come May but we were upto our necks in debt come July. Offered the job at Waterford United in Ireland but i turned it down as i had big plans for little Alferton.

In other news....

*Plymouth Argyle reach the promise land of the Premier League for the first time.

*Sir Alex Ferguson is sacked as Manchester United manager to be replaced by Javier Aguirre.

*Accrington Stanley's dream of staying in the football league are crushed by a 10 point deduction at the start of the season.

*Chelsea win the premier league as the top four crumbles, only Chelsea and Liverpool remain as Manchester City and Spurs finish 2nd and 4th respectively.

2011-2012 - Alferton Town - BSN

The board were pleased i was on board and that i saved the club from relegation last season, but this season would test me. They wanted to stay despite losing our two best players last season on free transfers. I swiftly sent my scouts out searching for the clubs next big star but what they returned with was 'good' BSN players at the best so i had to settle for them. I was booted out of both cups with haste at the first hurdle and then a 16th place finish was the only thing i could muster from that rubbish set of players. But i did get a new contract for a year.

In other news....

*The top four is reborn, as Arsenal, Aston Villa, Manchester City and Spurs as Man City lift the league for the first time.

*Belarus beat Ukraine in the European Championship final to lift their first major trophy.

*England fail to make the championship for the second time running. The little Italian was sacked and was replaced by that nutter called Psycho.

2012-2013 - Alferton Town - BSN

If offered the board a mid-table finish and failed. I finished 16th after some mediocre signings which failed to bring the goods. Although i did reach the FA Cup 2nd round only to be knocked out by Leeds 7-2 at Elland road. I was sacked in the May with little dignity left in the town i was shocked not to be chased by the towns people carrying pitch forks and torches(the flaming kind) as i left. Limavady United offered me a job in the summer which i took quickly.

In other news...

*Aston Villa win their first premier league title as the four top forms into a top 6 containing Aston Villa, Man City, Spurs, Arsenal, Man U and Chelsea all within 6 point of the title.

*Manchester City win their first European title since 1970.

*England Qualify for world cup in 2014.

*Ireland win the 4AT cup.

[/center]2013-2014 - Limavady United - Northern Irish First Division.[/center]

When i took over the season was under way and they were mid table. The board said they wouldn't judge me on the performance this season mainly down to the fact their was one game left but i was surprised to find we was in the final of the northern irish cup, but we lost 3-0. The board were OK with the defeat but not overjoyed. Maybe next eh?

In other news...

*Chelsea win the league, FA Cup and Champions league under the guidance of the their italian master.

*Liverpool finish 13th and Rafa is sacked swiftly.

*England lose in world cup group stages and they sack Psycho.

2014-2015 - Limavady United - Northern Irish First Divison.

Target was to avoid relegation strangely, which i thought i was set to do by being 10 points clear but decided to resign as i wasn't enjoy the job. I didn't get offered a job until the summer when Waterford United offered me the post of manager. I snapped the job up and took over with immediate affect. We had little in the way of good players and were staring relegation in the face. We finished 11th and survived the job. Next season we will do well.

In other news...

*Everton break into the champions league spots without Mr M who moved onto the Scotland job.

*Madrid win the Champions league.

*Manchester sign a certain italian manager.

2015-2016 - Waterford United - Irish First Division.

The season started with the munster senior cup, where we reached the semi final and won, but i was sacked before the final because of my league position which was 3rd from bottom after i said we could go up. I was fuming, so close to my first cup but nevermind. Eastleigh came calling my name and back to England the BSS where my career began 6 years ago. It was November and they were bottom, had little cash and needed saving. The squad was massively under performing, i helped the team to a 10th place finish but nothing special in the cups.

In other news...

*The old top four return, as Chelsea win the league and Arsenal, Man U and Liverpool all return in that order.

*England fail in the Euro champinship going out in the group stage as the Ukraine win to make up for 2012's final heartbreak beating France 1-0.

*Lyon win the Champions league.

2016-17 - Eastleigh - BBS

I had high hopes for the season, telling the board i could make the play-offs. When i didn't i expected the sack but i kept my job as i only finished 2 points off the last play-off spot and 6 off the title it was that close. But very poor in the cups, the lack of a good cup run hampered the club wit £370k worth of debt.

In other news...

*The title goes back to manchester, but to the blue half.

*The Fa went to city aswell but fail to win the Euro Cup in the final.

*Leeds return to the promised land after a hiatus of over 10 years.

2017-2018 - Eastleigh - BSS

An amazing season for me and Eastleigh,as we go up via the play-offs and we got to the 3rd round of the FA Cup only to be beaten 12-0 by Man U at Old trafford. But it did turn my financial situation around £1m into my bank account. We went up and i was offered a brand new sparkling contract.

In other news...

*Man City do the Euro Double as they retain the league and grab their very first champions league title.

*England are beaten in the semi final of the world cup by old rivals Brazil 2-1.

*Man U go into administration as they miss out on the champions league places and finish 16th.

2018-2019 - Eastleigh - BSP

The board with our new found financial muscle we set off into the BSP. The board wanted promotion and i duely delievered it winning my way into the play-offs and going on to win the final 2-0. Once again the 3rd round of the FA Cup beckoned but this time wolves beat me 3-0 away. But i was so pleased with promotion i was smiling all day.

In other news...

*Notts county reach the premier league.

*Aston Villa do the double.

*England qualify for Wales qualify for European Championship

So there we go.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived