International League

CenaJohnno

Hey all,

Does a database exist for FM10 where it is comprised of the national teams in the world?

If not what do you think is the best way to create such a league. I was just going to replace the premier league teams etc, and just call each team like e.g Spain, Italy etc then when you add the players I just guess you add the players with their nationality. I had a go at it and found I could add the players alright but I just think it would take a LOT of screwing around in regards to adding the correct manager, the kits etc so I was maybe going to do just a "Premier" and "First division" for it just comprising of the first 40 or so top nations.

Any easier way of doing this?

Thanks.

i doubt there is any realistic way of doing this

Perhaps you could ignore this negative person! Erm maybe you should use the current champions of each nation as the club put all the english players their then create your league.

EG

France - Bordeaux

Spain - Barcelona

England - Man Utd

Scotland - Rangers

Italy - Inter Milan

It would be hard to do though.

Thanks, it is definitely do able, just hard thats all. I am coming to the stage where I am thinking - I don't really care about kits, and I guess if I really want to I could add the managers and so in, as you said in the previous post, the champion winning manager of each league can be the national teams manager, if you get what I mean. Might have a crack at it later though.

Archived