a way to get more coaches than you are allowed?

That's the question: does exist a way to get more coaches that your board allows? (no cheats of courses)

what happen when you upgrade the training facilities? can you get more coaches?

I would like to get more than 6 coaches :p (playing Universidad Católica, Chile)

Thanks!!

The only way I know of to get around it is by getting the maximum amount of coaches, then offering your ass. man a new contract and make him coach. Then get a new ass. man....this can sometimes be done with scouts to, but bear in mind that not all ass. mans or scouts want to be coaches....

that used to work in previous versions but now as shocking said, not all staff will accept whatever role you offer them.

usually after a few seasons your chairman will allow you to add more staff, after 4 seasons at spurs i can now have upto 21 coaches, iv got about 10 as there arent any better ones that want to come to me at the moment.

I know this is an obvious statement. But the better your team do the more you are allowed.

I was spurs and had 9 coaches. I just won the league and the FA cup (2nd season) and I am now allowed a staggering 21 coaches !!!!!!!

talk about part-timers!!!!

I know this is an obvious statement. But the better your team do the more you are allowed.

I was spurs and had 9 coaches. I just won the league and the FA cup (2nd season) and I am now allowed a staggering 21 coaches !!!!!!!

talk about part-timers!!!!

Yes I think it does.

1st season with Blyth in the BS regional allowed 2 coaches... promoted to the BSP allowed 6!:thup:

Archived