ShOoTiE's 4-2-3-1 Tactic (BETA)

ShOoTiE's 4-2-3-1 "Get on with it" tacitc

Hey all :)

First let me give you the background of this tactic. On every FM since 2008 ive made a sucessful version of this tactic. On 08 it gave me great sucess as Barcelona, Chelsea, QPR and Lazio. This was mainly a through ball tactic to a really quick striker.

On 09 I had fantastic results. Winning the league 3 times in a row as Barcelona, only losing to Real Madrid (3 times) in that pireod. Mainly due to Casilias :mad: . However I also had great sucess with Manchester City and again with QPR. This was my best one to date and if you are curious about it and still play FM09 it can be downloaded here

Well enough of the background to this tactic which many of you may of found quite annoying. On to the main buisness. I tried to re-create this again as soon as I got FM10 with the tactics creator however, i find the tactics creator quite annoying as Im the sort of manager who is percise in what I want my player to do. So I left that for a while and have had great sucess with a tweaked version of Danilo's tactic. PM me if you want that. But I think Ive finally got my beloved 4-2-3-1 back :)

Ill post a simple table with attributes required for each position at the bottom but for those who like a bit more detail read on, for the lazy ones just scroll down lol

This tacitc revoles around a AM that is good witht the ball at his feet. I would say the best player for this role would be Iniesta or Cassano. The wingers need to be good passers of the ball and need a decent finishing stat as the get a few shots on goal, a perk for you to have in this position is for the player to have a decent first touch and creativity. Your Center backs should be your average center backs, I quite like my center backs to have a high concentration level and to be OK in the air and quite pacy (12+ for Acceleration + Pace). Your Full backs should mainly be able to whip a half-decent ball in and pace is a nice option here. The Central midfielders, one id defensive and another is attack minded. The defensive one should have all the stats for a CDM, a attribute I like my CMd to have is First touch and passing. The MCa should be a good all-round midfielder, passing and work rate are good here. The Striker depends on the type of striker you have. If he is quick I would set him to "Run onto ball" as target man distribution. If he is a big man i would put it "to head". For the "to head" instruction make sure you AM has decent finishing.

Goalkeeper: Reflexes, Concentration, Handling, Agility

Full Backs: Crossing, Pace, Acceleration, Work rate, Tackling

Center Backs: Tackling, Marking, Concentration, Positioning

MCd: Work Rate, First touch, Tackling, Jumping, Passing

MCa: First Touch, Passing, Creativty

Central Attacking Midfielder: Passing, Creativity, Dribbling, Finishing, First Touch, Teamwork

AML/AMR: Dribbling, Finishing, Passing, Creativity

Striker (Look above in the more detailed information above to see what a striker requires. It depends on the type you have)

Here is the team im using this with at the moment. I need a bit more testing and thats why im posting this here,

108eqgp.jpg

Download link

Also if you are confused on why I called this "Get on with it" test it and find out

In the version you uploaded the right-back doesn't have forward runs, but in your screen shot he does?

Also, in the tactic you uploaded there is no target man set?

Do you set the AMC as playmaker?

cheers

Hey,

I forgot about the RB having no forward runs, a mistake and I apologise. Please change this to forward runs "Often" :thup:

The Target Man I explained, it depends on your type of striker. If he is big and physical, set him as a target man "To head". If he is fast you can set him "Run onto ball" or just leave him. I left it like that to give you all a choice and I didnt want anyone playing e.g Aguero as a target man set "To head" and then coming on here saying its a poor tactic if you know what I mean.

And yes set AMC to playmaker, please bear with me as this is the first tactic ive uploaded on here :thup:

Nice. Ill give it a go with Arsenal. What about the teamtalks, do you do them your self or do you let the assistant manager do them? I.E pre-, half- and fulltime talks.

I use Wolfsongs's team talks for FM08 which can be viewed here

Shoot,

Archived