Sports Interactive Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pera_detlic

Regional Cup

Is there a possibility of creating a cup for clubs from specific region (in a country) that are/could be in different divisions? Like is it possible to create Cup for clubs from Vojvodina (province in northern Serbia)? I mean, is there a way of doing it automatically by cities (local regions) and not by manually putting clubs in the competition

There are regional boundaries for cup competitions in the editor, but I haven't played around with that. The only way to pick clubs is to either set them fixed or by choosing a division. I'm not sure what happens when you choose divisions and have regional boundaries set.

Is there a possibility of creating a cup for clubs from specific region (in a country) that are/could be in different divisions? Like is it possible to create Cup for clubs from Vojvodina (province in northern Serbia)? I mean, is there a way of doing it automatically by cities (local regions) and not by manually putting clubs in the competition

if u want the same teams in the cup every year you can just pick the teams to enter the cup yourself