What leagues/all player nations to load?

Sampa

Hi, I was just about to start an Internazionale save but I was wondering what Leagues I should load and/or what all players from nations to load to get class players that appear from loading specific leagues/nations.

I don't know who appears after loading where so if anyone could point me to any leagues/nations to load all players and tell me the best ones to load and maybe the best players that you can find from loading them, I'd be incredibly grateful.

e.g. Fabian Monzon for Loading all players from Argentina (I think...).

Thanks.

League: Every player who plays in that league will be in the database

All players from: The clues in the name, every player in FM from the country you use will be in the database

Database Size: The larger this is the more players additional players will appear on your game.

depends on your pc specs to be honest..

but i use a .ddt file which retains tens or thousands of players with no slowdown of the game at all..

and then load up the leagues i wanna play in.. only 2 -3 (as i have a mid range pc)

and then generally load all players from a few south american sides (brazil+arg if im epl , or bolivia+ecuador if im lower league) and then some countries such as romania, slovakia, slovenia etc to ge some great youngsters...also poland etc

database size is always large for me

Archived