Strange, strange match ..

So there i was, playing the demo, im managing Benfica and i had a friendly match against Guimarães .. final score was 2 - 2

First goal --> an own goal, Desmarets made a cross and Jorge Andrade ran against the ball.

Second goal --> a beautiful one, a long shot from Javi Garcia.

Third Goal --> Another stupid mistake, this time by my keeper, he was alone and had a lot of free space, the ball was coming down in his direction, he decides to kick the ball to his left side but Gonçalves was there (really? shocking!) and scored easily.

Fourth goal (and the reason for me to be writing this) --> one of my players kicked the ball to the other half side of the field, Sereno (Guimarães center defender) headed the ball almost making another own goal but this time hitting the crossbar .. it fell next to the keeper who looked at it for about 3 seconds but without moving (if he stretched his arm, he could grab it) finally Cardozo got bored took the ball and scored.

This is not a rant, in fact, im playing the game right now, but its a lot of strange things happening in just one game.

PS: the defenders still look at the ball instead of trying to take it away from the opposition, they follow the opposition player but dont do anything about it (now that ... drives me insane :D:thup:)

Archived