It's either a good idea or a bad one!

hi guys,

um, i had this strange idea which probably won't work and this thread will probably get no replies, but I'll say it for the sake of it!

basically it's system which could result in a super tactic! It a system which has 8 people, all working on different sets of positions so for example:

If we had 8 people, Ed, George, Paul, Henry, Stefan, Joe, Leo and John.

-So 7 of the 8 person is given a set of positions to set-up, ie. player instructions.

Then the other 1 is in charge of setting up the team instructions.

So.. ( for example a 4-4-2)

1) GK & DCs - Ed

2) FBs - George

3) MC (defensive) - Paul

4) MC (offensive) - Henry

5) WGs - Stefan

6) FC (deep-lying)- Joe

7) FC (advanced) - Leo

8) Team Instructions - John

They would all PM me, saying that they'd like to be involved, then I would assign them designated positions to set-up.

Once they have set-it up they post a screenshot of the instructions, once everyone has posted theirs then I would combine them all together, and publish on the forum and give everyone would helped credit :D

note.- I will not take part in any of the setting up as firstly, I'm not very good at Tactics on FM, and secondly I will be in charge of keeping it organized :thup:

Lastly- I would be really instructed if people like, SFraser, Heathxx, Cleon, wwfan, Tylerbode and other great FM tactitions to get involved! :)

So anyone interested??

The only problem with this would be you could end up with great aspects of different people's tactics, but have absolutely no relationship with one another, thus ending up with a disjointed tactic that simply doesn't work. :(

I for example, have my GK, centre-backs and my MCd working together as a tight unit. So if you took my MCd settings and used them with someone else's central defender and GK settings, my MCd settings probably wouldn't work at all.

Perhaps the best approach would be to look at people's tactics as a whole and also so see what types of players they use in each position.

For the benefit of this thread though, you would need everyone participating to agree on an overall team framework that they're all going to work with and how each position is going to interact with others.

Archived