I was half way through my 3rd season and i was in a huge game playin chealse and winning 2-0 and i made a sub.

When i returned to the game the scores changed and so did the team name instead of sayin the name it said home team name and away team name.

So i had to switch the game off and didnt save it so i have to start at a much earlyer postion in the game icon_frown.gificon_mad.gif Any ideas?

I was half way through my 3rd season and i was in a huge game playin chealse and winning 2-0 and i made a sub.

When i returned to the game the scores changed and so did the team name instead of sayin the name it said home team name and away team name.

So i had to switch the game off and didnt save it so i have to start at a much earlyer postion in the game icon_frown.gificon_mad.gif Any ideas?

this happens to me when i make a sub and then return to the game by pressing START twice and going one down to game stats and pressing X. if i do this thing quickly it crashes the way it did to you... so i just do it not that quickly icon_smile.gif

Hapenned to me a minute before i logged in here funny enough!

I was playing Man City, 1-0 down and made a change. I pressed start twice quickly and it crashed. Luckily i have Autosave enabled, but this hapenned to me once when i played a game 3 season straight without saving. I went bizzerk and didnt play FMH for about a month in protest.

It can be really annoying which is why i strongly recommend Autosave guys

Archived