need to get the best out of my 2 strikers

okay i have too many good strikers to be using a formation with just ojne striker, and tried a few with 3 but they havent ever worked.

all the tactics i have used have been a 442 of some sort, although at one point it was a 4222 but none of them have ever stuck. they usually work well at 1st but then slump after about half a season.

i need a tactic that will get the best out of 2 strikers, as ive never had one where BOTH strikers score conisitently. My 2 best strikers are mauro Zarate, and Marco ruben, though im looking to offload zarate as he has only scored 2 times in a year. before he scored 22 goals in 20 games, then nothing all of a sudden.

can anyone reccomend a good free scoring tactic

am brighton in my 3rd season, managed to get to premiership, and am sitting peretty in 8th, but am not happy as its always small wins like 1-0 or 0-1 losses.

thanks for any help i can get :)

okay i have too many good strikers to be using a formation with just ojne striker, and tried a few with 3 but they havent ever worked.

all the tactics i have used have been a 442 of some sort, although at one point it was a 4222 but none of them have ever stuck. they usually work well at 1st but then slump after about half a season.

i need a tactic that will get the best out of 2 strikers, as ive never had one where BOTH strikers score conisitently. My 2 best strikers are mauro Zarate, and Marco ruben, though im looking to offload zarate as he has only scored 2 times in a year. before he scored 22 goals in 20 games, then nothing all of a sudden.

can anyone reccomend a good free scoring tactic

am brighton in my 3rd season, managed to get to premiership, and am sitting peretty in 8th, but am not happy as its always small wins like 1-0 or 0-1 losses.

thanks for any help i can get :)

I read your post in my sexy football thread, i dont have any trouble scoring with the tactic i posted on the forum, but my advice is either download a tactic that has had good reviews, or read some of the tactical frameworks and create your own, and stick with it, for a prolonged period of time and dont add too many new signings all at once, get a decent training schedule i use darkstars which does the trick make sure your coaching for each attribute is as many stars as you can max is 7. Get the players to suit the tactic your using i.e mine requires two quick strikers, so someone like Peter Crouch would be pretty much useless in the tactic i set up. Eventually you will see your players getting more used to the tactic and start to perform.

I created mine with Oldham when i was in the Championship and stuck with it and performances just kept getting better. When i took over at Roma they were near the bottom of Serie A and using my tactic they only won one of my first 4 games. The football wasn't good to watch and it was riddled with mistakes with my Ass Man constantly saying we're giving the ball away due to sloppy passing etc. I didn't adjust anything as i knew the tactic would work given time, i managed to finish 5th that season, the next season i finished 2nd and my last season i won the league and Champions league. With my strikers banging them in. So the longer you leave your tactic the better the players will perform.

aye ur tactics good dont get me wrong, but ive stuck with it since the start of season and its november now

yeah am 8th, maybe being a bit picky, im just still not happy with my results is all. it might be to do with the fact im on the 9.1 patch...

aye ur tactics good dont get me wrong, but ive stuck with it since the start of season and its november now

yeah am 8th, maybe being a bit picky, im just still not happy with my results is all. it might be to do with the fact im on the 9.1 patch...

Possibly i've not tested it on that patch i wonder if thats why you had problems with the DMC switching with your strikers.

Archived