My own tactic tht got me promoted with swindon to the premiership in 2 seasons

Hey guys, i thought long and hard about making a tactic, i usually make one and it works for a while then goes awol, but this new one for 9.0.2 has worked for 2 seasons straight.

It's based on a 4231 style, but it plays well and produces some good results, i have never won any of the leagues, i have been promoted twice through the playoffs. and yes before you all ask, i did take some money of city and bought some players such as Tamas - Cb, but tht was in season 1-2 only, my point is tht even though i had money, not many players wanted to join me so it never really helped.

i have been trying to upload screenshots but it keeps stalling ,if i can i will soon.

The target man is the forward, i have him man marking the slowest opposition defender,

Link to Swindon V.01 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R3PI2QIS - hope tht works

anyway guys, try it out, if it works well for swindon, it might do well for the top clubs, it's attacking but slightly conservative, some tweaks and it might work, i may very well test it.

what are the most imp attributes for this tactic?

Hey guys, i thought long and hard about making a tactic, i usually make one and it works for a while then goes awol, but this new one for 9.0.2 has worked for 2 seasons straight.

It's based on a 4231 style, but it plays well and produces some good results, i have never won any of the leagues, i have been promoted twice through the playoffs. and yes before you all ask, i did take some money of city and bought some players such as Tamas - Cb, but tht was in season 1-2 only, my point is tht even though i had money, not many players wanted to join me so it never really helped.

i have been trying to upload screenshots but it keeps stalling ,if i can i will soon.

The target man is the forward, i have him man marking the slowest opposition defender,

Link to Swindon V.01 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R3PI2QIS - hope tht works

anyway guys, try it out, if it works well for swindon, it might do well for the top clubs, it's attacking but slightly conservative, some tweaks and it might work, i may very well test it.

what are the most imp attributes for this tactic?

What do you mean? im not too sure what you mean, but passing, postioning and speed are probably the most important factors through out, the left centre midfielder should be the most attacking of the too, sort of like a fabregas player, 2 strong and reliable centre back as well, my main players though are the att mid centre and striker, i have mascio/deegan and lewandowski/wellbeck for this.

well guys has anyone tried it? any feedback?

i have tried it with Juve, 5 games in sitting 2nd

tried it with Valencia, 6 games in sitting 6th

Ajax, 5 games in sitting 2nd

and swindon 7 games in sitting 14th

a misture of results, but thts because i didn tweak it to fit the other teams, plus some of the teams are not the strongest in their league, valencia, swindon and juve

let me know guys, i think it's a good tactic with my results so far.

I have to say I like your tactic

Its nothing spectacular but it has steadied a bad ship.

Cheers mate keep up the good work

I will keep usuing and give you a proper update etc!!

good to here mate, maybe some tweaks some better players will help it be more successful for ya

has anyone else tried this tactic? anymore feedback?

i have retired from juve - joint second behind inter, Ajax are second, 2 points behind 1st, valencia are 8th (Strange result compared to the rest) while im still swindon boss, sitting 14th, expected to finish 20th, so it's a success so far in the premiership (Big problem now though, my main cm Mascio, demanded a move to villa and my striker is burnt out, hope welbeck can cope on his own for a few matches, will post at end of season to let ya all know.

Archived