ask to pick doesent work properly?

I have Neri as my assistent so normally he would have good judgement on who to select as he has 20 judging CA.But he seems to place micah richards as right defender and thats usually the place where i put more offensive minded players like zabaleta and rafinha.

Same goes for cm's where he puts the more defensive minded mid in the attack cm potition.

But richards as right back is just stupid as he got bad dribbeling crossing and passing.So what should i do, listen to his advice or select the players i think fit best in that position?

How do you guys select starting eleven?

I have Neri as my assistent so normally he would have good judgement on who to select as he has 20 judging CA.But he seems to place micah richards as right defender and thats usually the place where i put more offensive minded players like zabaleta and rafinha.

Same goes for cm's where he puts the more defensive minded mid in the attack cm potition.

But richards as right back is just stupid as he got bad dribbeling crossing and passing.So what should i do, listen to his advice or select the players i think fit best in that position?

How do you guys select starting eleven?

I have this problem too.

I assistant likes to put the DMs in the MCa positions and vice versa.

Makes me think that there is something in the instructions that makes my MCa position suitable for a DMC.

Archived