What individual instructions for Cristiano Ronaldo?

Has anyone manage to get Ronaldo to replicate the real life form of last season or anything near it?

Best i've gotten outta him recently is 20 goals in all competitions in my last season. played nearly 60 games so he's no where near his real life level of last season although he still did fairly well for me!!

I'm fairly happy about his return but if anyone has managed to get him to produce like last season i'd be interest to know how.....

I use a 4-2-3-1 with Ronaldo on the right. Fairly high attacking mentality that I tweak with during the match. RWB much, forward runs mixed, crosses either mixed or rarely, cross from mixed. Give him a free role. Long shots med or rarely. I have never been one to follow the TTF guys (and others) theory of no tight marking for you attacking players...I him in the context of the rest of the defense.

Team is set up quick tempo, between narrow and wide, but NEVER very wide. I want him to drive to box (if you can train PPM gets into opposition area AND unlearn runs down right that is perfect!) On the other side I want the AML to be cross often, from byline. I especially like an AML with rwb down left ppm. The ST and AMC are also important. Give them high creative freedom and preferably, if they are capable, free roles. I want a lot of movement and interchange betwen Ronaldo, Ronney, Tevez or Berba (or whoever you are playing with in your game). The movement of the central attackers is vital to create the space for Ronaldo to get inside the box. I have also used a variety of asymetrical tactis to create more space for him (not a fan of the "Quieroz")

I like the SC to be set at a pretty low mentality compared to the three AMs. SC is often at center click or below while the 3 AMs are attacking or higher. If the AM is a striker type (which I prefer) give him lots of runs and as a high RWB as he can handle. If he is more of a playmaker then RWB medium or even rarely and make sure through balls are often.

Through balls is an important setting I almost forgot about. I want just about everyone playing through balls..at least mixed. I aslo set crosses for deeper players to far post. Don't be too short in your passing (or too slow in tempo). Ronaldo is a beast on balls played through to him..either from the FB, diagonal from the midfield or on an overlap beyond the SC.

To sum it up, DON'T play him like a winger! Think of him as a striker who starts in a wide position.

The current instructions i'm playing Ronaldo on are:

Ronaldo (always AMR)

Mentality: 20

Creative Freedom: 10

Passing: 10

Closing Down: 10

Tackling: Mixed

Forward Runs: Often

Run with Ball: Often

Long Shots: Often

Through Ball: Mixed

Cross Ball: Mixed

Cross Ball From: Mixed

Free Role: No

Hold Up Ball: No

He has the highest mentality on my team with Rooney and Berbatov second highest on 15

Archived