selling players on 9.0.2

anyone found that offering players for transfer now only brings in loan offers? like before i'd offer one of my top guys for 20mill if he was worth 10, and usually i'd get bids of 20 or 16 or 17 or so. now i offer him for 20, and i get loan offers of 1 mil upfront and 6 million if they want to buy outright! its happened with nearly every player

also, it annoys me they are automatically transfer listed and not needed by the club when i do it!

anyone having similar experiences? you think its a bug?

If the player has played a good season and/or played in a good number of matches, it's usually easy to sell him. The reverse is also true: if a player has been stuck in the reserves for a long time, it's hard to sell him.

What I now find extremely difficult is to loan good players. My team plays in the EPL and I have a good number of promising players (18-22 years old), deemed to be able to play at EPL level. It's almost impossible to atract interest from EPL clubs (or first league clubs from other countries). Only clubs from lower ranked leagues (Championship and lower) will put loan offers on the table. Even if I offer to pay 100% of their wares, it doesn't help.

I find it harder to sell now on 9.2 than it was on 9.1 but I prefer the way it is now. On 9.1 it was too easy to get a lot of money for average players in my opinion. And anyhow it's a lot easier to sell in general in 9.x than it was in e.g. FM2007 so this part is now working a lot better if you ask me.

Archived