Clear Cut Chances

I am really struggling defensively atm due to balls being played in behind my defence. If i drop the defensive line to deep there is too big a gap between my midfield and defence and my tactic looks disjointed. Anyone with an ounce of pace seem to beat my players to the ball regardless of wether my player is quicker :confused: What exactly do i do to counter this anyone?

I have defensive line at level=12 (used to have 14 and had the same problem like yours); one of my MC is a kind of more defensive oriented (it has an arrow down) and my Ass Man does not tell anything about too much space between the lines... as you probably know, the mentality pays a big role - DC (arrows back) has always less than DR/DL, in my case this MC has the same mentality as DR/DLs (they have arrows forward); more offensive MC has +2 higher mentality;

I recommend having a look at the TT&F thread... I was constantly getting messages off my AssMan saying there was too big a gap between Def/Mid or Mid/Att, but once I had a read of the following thread and had a look at the tactics in the download I managed to get rid of these problems and started playing some more attractive football too.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=61144

However in my current Luton game I have only won one game in about 12 despite creating more clear cut chances than the opposition in all the games except a 3-0 loss to Cardiff in the League Cup and the game I actually won!

Archived