Number of injured players after 9.2.0 patch

Number of injured players increased or not in your game after applying 9.2.0 patch?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Number of injured players increased or not in your game after applying 9.2.0 patch?

• Yes, the number of injuries increased
    • No, the number of injuries is same as before.

i had Three injured in one game.

Total of Six injuries after 5 games in at the start of the season.

Six main players between 3 weeks to two months.

Training is not too hard. I won't play players with less than 92percent condition unless emergency.

Six players injured in August. I never had this in previous patch.

There are more injuries in my game now - after patching. However, it may just be a coincidence: played couple of times with different teams on previous version (no injury problems at all) and only half of season with Fenerbahce on 9.02 (and here it gets pretty annoying).

I did not touch training - either then back or now, so this is not the reason.

I would also like to make the point that irl I believe that a lot of players come back early still carrying injurys and play on how they feel on the day, look at Ledley king for example. What I mean is, I don't tend to play anyone with an orange injury mainly due to the superb squad i have assembled, but I believe you can get away with playing them a lot of the time.

I think the injury rate is similar, but I think the type/length of injuries have been decreased.

Much better for me. Frequency of injuries is about the same, but spread out over more players - instead of focusing on attacking midfielders and forwards. Length of injuries seems more sensible as well. Also much fewer knocks and red injuries in game. I can actually make tactical subs these days without holding my breath for the rest of the game.

I believe the number of injuries are on a good level, but the time they're out are crappy.

Much more of the injuries must be 1-5 days. In 9.2.0 90% of injuries are 1-2 months, that's both boring and unrealistic. Most injuries should be short ones. I think it should be a little more long injuries too, 5-12 months.

Archived