9.2 Editor - Nations unplayable after editing

Walcott\'s Wonderkids

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to get a game going with some of the smaller international sides from around the world. When you start a new game with 9.2 patch and 'load all players', the majority of time the nation you want to play as appears.

Now I have gone into the editor and added a few more players for American Samoa, Solomon Islands and a few other Oceania nations - only when I start a new game with 'load all players' for these countries, some of the countries had originally did appear as playable, have now become unplayable. ie: Can now no longer select American Samoa to manage from the start, despite them having a larger base of players.

Does anyone have any ideas that could shed light on this problem and how I could possibly solve it (barring just starting a game without the added players).

Cheers :thup:

Remember, when you put clubs in a new division, you've got to take an equal number of clubs out of it.

As for the OP: that's really weird. In any case they'd have been manageable from the start though, so if you don't mind me asking why you chose to add more players?

Archived