Create In Game Shortlist with Filtered Editor Data?

venerate

Does anyone know how I can export this list of players into either an excel file or a FM24 shortlist? I just want to create a little shortlist of wonderkids with great potential in game so whenever I start a new save, I can just tell my scouts to focus on them and them only. I've tried searching the forums but the only thread on this topic was rather unhelpful. 

I've tried using the in game editor to find these wonderkids, however the issue there is that 300+ "wonderkids" meet the criteria of at least 150PA, which is not exactly what I'm looking for, as that list shows people with non-dynamic potentials set to X value.

image.thumb.png.68ad262e7f9d4be92922894d40fe489f.png

On 27/04/2024 at 11:23, venerate said:

Does anyone know how I can export this list of players into either an excel file or a FM24 shortlist? I just want to create a little shortlist of wonderkids with great potential in game so whenever I start a new save, I can just tell my scouts to focus on them and them only. I've tried searching the forums but the only thread on this topic was rather unhelpful. 

I've tried using the in game editor to find these wonderkids, however the issue there is that 300+ "wonderkids" meet the criteria of at least 150PA, which is not exactly what I'm looking for, as that list shows people with non-dynamic potentials set to X value.

image.thumb.png.68ad262e7f9d4be92922894d40fe489f.png

I believe almost every fan site has their wonderkids shortlist to download. Or you can set up a new game with all players added and create your own shortlist in the game. A bit more time-consuming.