we should have talk options to explain things to players, board, press,...

deltasfd11

we should be able to explain to players some stuff like when they complain they didnt play a game, like explaining they are not fit at the moment and that would make team loose.

or when they ask for too many contracts, explaining them they got a contract recently.

or when players ask to leave despite offers being too low. we should be able to explain players that offers are too low. club cant loose money. or clubs offers are from clubs lower than our club and that would be bad idea.

also explaining press we are not winning matches because of injuries. we cant control that. or explaining the press we failed to win beucase players mistakes didnt allow, like we cant win titles failing penalties and offering goals to opponents. or we cant win title if we loose too many points where we shouldnt be loosing points. or maybe champions league matches or europe mathces made team fatigued and we failed because of that

or explain press and fans players are being sold because they forced out for low values. when those players force out for low offers. or explaining them players forced out and we had to sell them because they were sabotaging team

or explaining to press, team, and board that winning title is hard and will take some time because opponents are strong and are investing even more than us. will take investment and some time to beat them.

or explaining players that we failed to win the cup or some title because of their mistakes in the game. when they fail

aprecciate if you guys have more ideas

Half of them are already there???? But generally interactions/ AI needs a rework for sure, I agree. It's not easy of course I'd guess.

2 horas atrás, Poison disse:

Half of them are already there???? But generally interactions/ AI needs a rework for sure, I agree. It's not easy of course I'd guess.

usually dont talk too much to the press unless i gain something with it, but, most of this stuff is not apperaring to me when i need it.

i know some are already there but not directly like this..

it needs a rework for sure. i agree

• 4 weeks later...