If there was a 1966/67 database, what would be the one thing you'd like to see?

If there was a 1966/67 database, what would be the one thing you'd like to see?

So back on Football Manager 2019, TheMadScientist created a 1966/67 database. I have recently started porting that over to Football Manager 2024 after receiving the go ahead from the man himself.

My question to you, is what would you like to see if you could play such a database? Maybe you played it back in 2019 and you thought to yourself... well this would make it better...

I'm not just looking to port it over, but also improve it as well, whether that's for release or as an improvement later down the line. It could be anything, a player, a club, a league, a Nation... or maybe you have something else in mind?

6 hours ago, jmlima said:

Correct nation list, correct transfer system, correct squad selection rules, correct foreigner rules, correct international cups, correct stadiums.

It might not be in the initial release, but as far as competitions go, it is something which I can do afterwards as a seperate download. I'd have to do a bit of research for the rules though, hopefully there's information out there for that.

2 hours ago, BristolCity1992 said:

I don't have fm24 unfortunately, but would try it if the game was on sale and the mod came out. No actual requests I'd just be really interested. My Dad always talked of the Bristol City teams from back then. 

If you have football manager 2019, you can try out the one that "themadscientist" released, it will be on the workshop. If not, I'll be releasing it for football manager 2024 within the next 2 months.