Delegating media post game interviews.

I wish when I delegate media interviews that my Asst. manager would stop pretending he is in charge of transfers and offering up my best players, and telling other team GM's to call him for a deal. WTF??!?!  :idiot:

Just have them answer questions about the game.

I mean seriously that is why you have a transfer list and can manually set the status of who you are trying to sell, So just set the answers to correspond with that if you delegate media responsibility etc.?

There is no reason why some underling should be offering up to sell the 22 yo wonderkid team captain.

Edited by Neal Mac

I’m not sure the game recognises that it’s an Assistant doing the interview. It just behaves as if it’s a regular Manager interview. I guess this is to allow for delegating without it being an issue in the game world, but it does mean you get situations like the one you describe.

You can easily use the pre-game editor to reduce the max number of questions at press conferences and match interviews, making them less of a chore while still doing them yourself.

2 hours ago, Neal Mac said:

I wish when I delegate media interviews that my Asst. manager would stop pretending he is in charge of transfers and offering up my best players, and telling other team GM's to call him for a deal. WTF??!?!  :idiot:

Just have them answer questions about the game.

I mean seriously that is why you have a transfer list and can manually set the status of who you are trying to sell, So just set the answers to correspond with that if you delegate media responsibility etc.?

There is no reason why some underling should be offering up to sell the 22 yo wonderkid team captain.

This has been reported as a bug in the Bug Tracker and is under review.  I suspect that it maynot be a quick fix though.