I have a new phone coming tomorrow. Both my new and old phones are Samsungs (new one is an s23 fe).

Can I transfer my save to my new phone, if so how.

Posted (edited)

I exported from my other phone then used quick share to send to new phone.

However, game is saying there's no games to import when I go to the import screen.

The (three) files it exported are greyed out if that helps?

Edited by G81

• SI Staff

Hello,

I was wondering if you could share screenshots of what you're seeing? Specifically in game at the import screen and another one of the files being greyed out?

Nope. Got new phone, went to import, found the files, hit import, seemed like it was doing it but nothing appeared. Now says there's no exported filed to import (as above) preventing me from doing again despite the files still being in the folder I shared from my old phone.

This needs rectifying by netflix so that there is a cloud save that they hold.

• SI Staff

If you were seeing the career in the import list but unable to import it that suggests to me that there's a potential issue with the game not having the required permissions to import the file.

Can you follow these steps to ensure the game has all of the required permissions? https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/9431959?hl=en-GB

I'll have a look. Will update. 

In the interim, a side issue - I've started a game in Spain with the smallest team in the league. I've noticed that their reserves aren't in any reserves league, even after a promotion - will this be a permanent issue or will they eventually enter one, as its hampering my ability to develop players outside of my first team (I dont seem to get any loan offers either)