Regional division settings

Hi, I would like to know how the editor handles the different possibilities of allocating teams to regional divisions. I have done all of the below, but even then some teams are not allocated to the correct regional division.

• Setting regional divisions for each team on all levels (0 = level 1, 1 = level 2, ...)
  • Setting boundaries for my leagues in the database
  • Thicking the box "Use regional division for child comp allocation" in my (parent) competitions
  • Setting "Child competition region limits" in my parent competition based on secondary divisions

I would be glad if someone could tell me which of these steps get priority in allocating a team to a regional division.

Thanks.

20 hours ago, Patchanka666 said:

Hi, I would like to know how the editor handles the different possibilities of allocating teams to regional divisions. I have done all of the below, but even then some teams are not allocated to the correct regional division.

• Setting regional divisions for each team on all levels (0 = level 1, 1 = level 2, ...)
  • Setting boundaries for my leagues in the database
  • Thicking the box "Use regional division for child comp allocation" in my (parent) competitions
  • Setting "Child competition region limits" in my parent competition based on secondary divisions

I would be glad if someone could tell me which of these steps get priority in allocating a team to a regional division.

Thanks.

It's a known 'issue' that all editors face. Generally, you can do regional divisions with dynamic relegation (there's a pinned thread) but as far as I remember, you need to have all leagues down to the lowest for this to be working.

My regional files had similar or the same options in the editor as you, but additionally I changed league size from fixed to something like minimum 16 maximum 20. And I was happy with teams moving to the nearest division in the area.