FM24: Erling Haaland - How long to keep him?

I'm managing Man City and just started the 2032/33 season. 

Erling Haaland is now 32, but still scoring 50+ Goals in all competitions every season. Just can't decide how long to keep him for? His Natural Fitness is 19 which usually indicates how long a player can stay at the top level for, right?

Easy to say "Yeah, keep him" but I have 2 or 3 very very very good young strikers but I need to either play them, or let them go as they are going to start getting frustrated. I also picked up Endrick for £40m aged 25 and I really want to start playing him regularly too, but literally can't drop Haaland.

Has anybody got to around season 2035 who can let me know how good he is? I don't want to sell my wonderkids and then his ability nosedives and I'm left with no world class strikers - but also don't want to let him go if I can get another 3 or 4 seasons out of him in his prime! He has 12 months left on his contract too, so need to decide whether to renew it before I get to January - otherwise one of the Saudi Clubs who are interested in him will offer him a mega contract, and it'll be out of my hands! 

Edited by marcMCFC1986