Positional OIs are bugged since two years...

I have collected some screenshots, because some people told me that there is no issue... actually, right before the game, I activate the OIs for each position I want. During the game, almost every time, some of the positional OIs just vanish... I was told that it may have something to do with the opposition changing the formation during the game, but first, thats not true, because, as you can see, even with the same formation OIs vanish during the game. Second, this would absolutely make zero sense for the usage of positional OIs...

Is SI actually aware of this issue? My tactic heavily relies on OIs and I really hate it to always follow the OIs during a game...Screenshot2024-03-22at15_41_25.thumb.png.201fb0b003973ed6e51ac190a1bae661.pngScreenshot2024-03-22at15_44_53.thumb.png.ba2a090d1fb3d51dbc63cb52888f80c0.png

Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 15.55.09.png

Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 16.02.57.png

Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 16.03.47.png

Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 16.14.41.png

26 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello @goku4

Can you try uninstalling your custom skin & custom add ons and see if you still experience this?

Oh, is there a way to uninstall them without deleting them? It is soooo big and I spent a lot of time downloading and copying them :( Do you guess that it might be a visual bug caused by custom add ons?

14 hours ago, goku4 said:

Oh, is there a way to uninstall them without deleting them? It is soooo big and I spent a lot of time downloading and copying them :( Do you guess that it might be a visual bug caused by custom add ons?

Just change the skin back to default.