TV money in the Netherlands

Hi guys, I'm trying to increase TV money in the top two divisions of the Netherlands. In the pre-game editor I edited both the default and euro teams versions of the Eredivisie, but the changes don't show up in the game itself. What am I doing wrong?

It would be easier if we had the file itself but barring that I have a few questions.

Did you start a new game? It may be obvious to some but changes are only applied to new games. Just in case.

Did you make sure to include this editor file when you started the new game? 

hace 31 minutos, Fredrik dijo:

It would be easier if we had the file itself but barring that I have a few questions.

Did you start a new game? It may be obvious to some but changes are only applied to new games. Just in case.

Did you make sure to include this editor file when you started the new game? 

Yes and yes. Here is the .fmf file

JV NED money.fmf

I'm pretty sure this is your issue:

20240304103930_1.thumb.jpg.345594da24c170db84468874d07b3ac6.jpg

Some countries have an Additional Helper for TV money since it can't be setup correctly via the regular editor. That overrides whatever settings you have. Delete that extra helper (in both versions of the Eredivisie rules) and it should take the amounts you've set instead.

hace 19 horas, rusty217 dijo:

I'm pretty sure this is your issue:

20240304103930_1.thumb.jpg.345594da24c170db84468874d07b3ac6.jpg

Some countries have an Additional Helper for TV money since it can't be setup correctly via the regular editor. That overrides whatever settings you have. Delete that extra helper (in both versions of the Eredivisie rules) and it should take the amounts you've set instead.

Hi, I created a new file removing the additional helpers, and it still doesn't work. Any help?

JV netherlands money.fmf