Hidden competition showing in team overview > competitions > First Team

I have 4 stages setup that are hidden, and this is being used to get the correct amount of qualified teams. I am getting the correct teams to enter in the actual competition itself (stage 5). However, in the team overview > competitions > First Team screen which shows what competitions a team is in for that season, it is showing the cup competition that they are not in but were in at the hidden stage. Likewise if I click on the competition > Teams, it will show all the teams and at what first stage they entered at. So, I can see First Round qualifiers, Qualifying Round qualifiers as normal BUT I also see the teams that were in the hidden stage and didn't qualify. They are showing but with a blank space in the first stage field. Is there any way to stop this appearing? I have played around with the ranking levels and set things like no fate, and do not rank but it is still happening.

image.png.82d8b6dc77a2f2b7f3ec23663f08fcb7.png

It is not a game breaker as qualification works just fine. It just would be nice for it not to show. EG not have Brighton in that list in the screenshot as they didn't qualify. They would have done if England had 4 spots, but on this occasion they only had 3. Any help would be warmly welcome!