In-Game Editor Functionality Question

I'm a casual player who is quite a ways into a fun save on FM22 version however I'm starting to get a bit bored of watching the same colour dots zip around my screen each season (I only play in 2D mode) so I was wondering if I can still purchase the IGE, would it be possible to change a club's kit colours so I can have different coloured kit dots each season or is this something the IGE does not do?

Thanks in advance.

The option to purchase the ingame editor is in the start screen menu via downloads and i guess it still is possible.

If so you then can change your trikot kits colour and if you play the 3D game the style of each part.

It should work for 2D mode as well as you are able to change the "icon".

PS: Not all editor options are availabe in any of the...uh, i dont know the word...in any of the left side selections for the screen you look at.

When you go to competition i.e. you can for sure edit your trikot kit via the pen icon on top of the topbar - chose edit kit from the dropdown menu.

Edited by Etebaer

I too am in a long term save on FM22. I looked into in editors yesterday strangely. I came across one from FMscout. It's free to get and view stuff but will need to pay to use it. I'm pretty sure you can change kits on it. I only wanted to gain access so I could see what my clubs rep was in figures rather than stars compared to other clubs that are 5 star reputation. Turns out my club has a rep of 8904 out of 10k. I'm assuming if it hits 9k you go to 5 stars.

On 13/02/2024 at 16:33, Etebaer said:

The option to purchase the ingame editor is in the start screen menu via downloads and i guess it still is possible.

If so you then can change your trikot kits colour and if you play the 3D game the style of each part.

It should work for 2D mode as well as you are able to change the "icon".

PS: Not all editor options are availabe in any of the...uh, i dont know the word...in any of the left side selections for the screen you look at.

When you go to competition i.e. you can for sure edit your trikot kit via the pen icon on top of the topbar - chose edit kit from the dropdown menu.

Thanks for the info, I'll look into it cheers.

23 hours ago, mdaw1985 said:

I too am in a long term save on FM22. I looked into in editors yesterday strangely. I came across one from FMscout. It's free to get and view stuff but will need to pay to use it. I'm pretty sure you can change kits on it. I only wanted to gain access so I could see what my clubs rep was in figures rather than stars compared to other clubs that are 5 star reputation. Turns out my club has a rep of 8904 out of 10k. I'm assuming if it hits 9k you go to 5 stars.

Yeah I've heard of the FMRTE thing but I'm sure I read somewhere using 3rd party things can possibly damage the save (somehow?). I've not tried it myself, so I'm not sure what it's like, but there does seem to be a lot of reports on Steam of people buying the IGE only for it to disappear after purchase or for it not to work. Not exactly a wealth of editor options out there, especially for an older game.