Help changing match tablet

smurfygray

Looking for some help if possible, I’ve spent hours and hours getting the game to where I’m happy making it commentary only with stadium pic as background but the last thing I’d really like to change is the match day tablet and scoreboard so it’s in the right smaller and transparent like in the pics below. Im using OPZ and flut as examples and I’d like to take flut tablet and scoreboard and put into opz skin if this is possible.  I’ve tried putting the full match folder in the skin but it looked a mess and couldn’t see anything. Any help be much appreciated if it is at all possible to do.  Thank you 

IMG_3427.jpeg

IMG_3436.jpeg

37 minutes ago, smurfygray said:

Looking for some help if possible, I’ve spent hours and hours getting the game to where I’m happy making it commentary only with stadium pic as background but the last thing I’d really like to change is the match day tablet and scoreboard so it’s in the right smaller and transparent like in the pics below. Im using OPZ and flut as examples and I’d like to take flut tablet and scoreboard and put into opz skin if this is possible.  I’ve tried putting the full match folder in the skin but it looked a mess and couldn’t see anything. Any help be much appreciated if it is at all possible to do.  Thank you 

IMG_3427.jpeg

IMG_3436.jpeg

I think we are all pleased that you have such a beautiful monitor, but in my opinion, attaching photos instead of screenshots is a sign of disrespect :)
yes, the implementation modules from flut skin can be a very non-trivial task if you don't show enough attention and accuracy. the flut skin is structurally very complex, and the files are poorly formatted and difficult to read. but what prevents you from choosing and copying the desired scoreboard from the flut alts folder? then you just need to reread all the copied files, write out the names of all the files to which there is a link inside and copy these files as well. then repeat the procedure. and so on to complete success.

good luck, you can spend hours and hours more :)

Thanks for the reply I wasn’t meant to disrespect anyone it’s actually a garbage monitor that won’t play 3d correctly and forever stuttering I now know for next time if I have a question, and I think I understand I’ll have a play about with things.  Apologies again for the photos I just do everything on my phone 

Hes only joking, but yeah screenshots are preferred. Windows snipping tool is legitimately very good these days, but stuff like ShareX is also great 

To answer your question, i haven't looked at the opz skin for a while, so when i get a chance (likely tomorrow evening), i should be able to help more. There'll be width values in the file but without seeing it i can't say for sure

6 minutes ago, TCSSkin said:

Hes only joking, but yeah screenshots are preferred. Windows snipping tool is legitimately very good these days, but stuff like ShareX is also great 

To answer your question, i haven't looked at the opz skin for a while, so when i get a chance (likely tomorrow evening), i should be able to help more. There'll be width values in the file but without seeing it i can't say for sure

Oh good thought I’d put my foot in it. And that would be much appreciated the scoreboard I’m not as much bothered it’s the tablet is love to copy over as in the second pic it sits perfectly for the way im playing.  Thanks again for reply