Media Description in depth

Haven't found anything online that goes into depth about what actually makes media descriptions what they are. I would like to know what it is that makes different descriptions like midfield orchestrator, tireless midfielder, attacking fullback etc

Does anyone have any information regarding these either through knowledge on websites that can be linked. 

Thanks,

3 minutes ago, FMSacchi said:

Thanks for the reply.

I thought that would be the case but I was more wondering if anyone had info or knew the attribute combinations that achieve certain descriptions.

I'm not sure, I would ignore the media description as it can be misleading.

Better to trust your own eyes if you can, especially around the tag "wonderkid."

4 hours ago, Cloud9 said:

I'm not sure, I would ignore the media description as it can be misleading.

Better to trust your own eyes if you can, especially around the tag "wonderkid."

I'm using a skin with the attributes hidden and I'm also not using the player search function so it was just another way to add to the 'realism' that I'm trying to achieve in this save.  

4 hours ago, FMSacchi said:

I'm using a skin with the attributes hidden and I'm also not using the player search function so it was just another way to add to the 'realism' that I'm trying to achieve in this save.  

Sounds like a cool idea, I did some looking and here's a walkthrough on the media descriptions: 

https://twoplaymakers.com/the-comprehensive-guide-to-media-description-in-football-manager/

On 29/01/2024 at 02:58, Cloud9 said:

Sounds like a cool idea, I did some looking and here's a walkthrough on the media descriptions: 

https://twoplaymakers.com/the-comprehensive-guide-to-media-description-in-football-manager/

Placing some restrictions and using different skins gives it an unofficial difficulty setting for me.

Thanks very much for the link, had a quick browse and thats exactly what I was looking for.